Monday, June 13, 2011

Love.

This post is for Helen and it's only for him. Sorry girls, but hair, make-up and fashion have to wait for awhile 'cuz this will be the final for him and me.

Hey Helena! :D
I'm really sorry that we have to end it this way when we just recently had so much fun together. I feel really sad but we can't go on with this anymore and you also know why. It's not our fault, It's THEIR fault.

I just want you to know that I like you very much and I care about you. I don't want you to be sad and be so messed up because of me
So I give up.

We have to let each other go So we can both find happiness in the future.
I wish you all good and I hope that you'll be happy :)) I'll always be there for you and I hope that we'll still be god friends as always ^^

Please smile and laugh a lot!<3 :D

Thank you for all the good memories! I'll always cherish them in my heart<3
PS. THE BET IS STILL ON! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IN TEKKEN 5 SOMEDAY!!!!!! >:D


This song's 4 U<3

you put the smile-smile, smile-smile on my face
just dial-dial my number in case
you know i'm always here for ya - woah
save every-time that we are together
stay here right now till forever
these memories will stay in my heart


I Won't Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment