Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7th of July is a bitch

DEAR YOUNG VIEWERS, IF YOU'RE UNDER 15 THEN PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST BECAUSE IT INCLUDES BAD LANGUAGE, A LOT OF SWEARING, THANK YOU

Okey a small warning, This post is gonna be hella long! xD

Okey, I just wanted to let you guys know that this day is my UNLUCKIEST DAY EVER!!!!! This day sucked so bad that I want to kick every motherfucking Asian ass off!!!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being Asian but I HATE their traditions! I can never EVER get a boyfriend if I don't plan to get married to him. I mean seriously, I'm almost 18 for god's sake!!! I've always had to hide my relationship and now... I got exposed! FUCK.

I can't date this one guy because my mom doesn't like his family backgrounds and my big sis also disapproves our relationship because she just doesn't like him. At this moment I feel like my love life is some kind of fucking Romeo&Juliet story, and that story has the most fucking worst ending EVERRRR!!!!! >:(( Murr shit.

I Love my mom veeeeeeeery much<3 but sometimes she can be really *#¤%&"/)!#&)=?!!!!!! And I love my big sis too but at this moment I'm really angry at her because I know the reason I got exposed was because of her. damn bastard....

So in the end I'll either end up being single forever or just being with one guy in my whole life and end up marrying him. FUCK NO!

So here's a message for some guys out there:

Hey YOU! Yes YOU! I'm an Asian girl that has a lovely family with "lovely family traditions",
SO......
IF YOU HAVE A FACE LIKE THIS........
.......AND A BODY LIKE THIS(Uuuhhh this is HOOOTT!!!!!<3<3)
 Please contact me ;) 'Cuz my family doesn't approve anyone ugly, poor or with bad family backgrounds. :)

Sincerely yours,
Riceball, an almost adult girl who still gets treated like a freaking 13-year-old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment