Monday, September 12, 2011

Quality time with my lil sis ^^

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Wake up in the morning feeling like... skipping school! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Hahhah! Hey guys!<3

So yeah I didn't go to school today, why is that? It's because I'm a badass! That's why! B) naaah just kidding, Kids don't follow my example! 
I reaaaaally wanted to go but I slept over and missed the bus, I'm so sad (<----That's a lie.)

So yeah, I'm just chilling at home and spending some quality time with my lil sis Julia today 'cuz it's just the two of us in the house now :D
We took some photos yesterday just for fun and I realised like "Hey we really are siblings!" 
I've always suspected that I was adopted 'cuz my looks differ so much from my other siblings and parents xDD oh come on! Like you don't think about that ! :D

Here's some of our camwhoring! Enjoy! :D

This pic is hella old! Just wanted you guys to see what we looked like about 3 years ago :D I'm fifteen in this pic and Julia is eight ^^
And this is what we look like now ;) Uuu yeaaa, posing like an effin' super model LOL xD See how much we've changed? ;) 
And back to our normalselves :D
"You'll be my slave foreverrrrr!!! >:D" hahahah she's grown so much that she can carry me now! scaryyyy >.<


We did a comic strip! Enjoy! :D
This is how it always goes xD

Quick nail update! :D Pink<3 ^^
See? i told you we do look a bit alike :D

I don't say this quite often but I do care about you Julia even though I yell at you a lot but It's only because I Love you..... brat<3 :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


FUNNY-PHOTO-TIMEEEE!!!!! >:D

Probably the Creepiest siblings ever?

Thaaaaaat's it guys! See ya in the next update! Which is pretty soon 'cuz I have a lot of free time now xD I'mma go study some english now! Tomorrow I have an english listening comprehension test!!! F*CK!!!!!! >.<

Wish me luck! Riceball's out! Peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment