Friday, April 20, 2012

Favourite Make-up atm ;)

Hellouuuuu my lovely readers!<3 
It's been a long time since I've made a post about make-up, So here's an eye make-up that I've been using a lot nowadays :D
I use a light pink color on the inner side of my eyelid and then add dark gray color on the corner and then blend it in with the pink. :D Then I just line my eyes and add mascara and lip gloss ^^
 Oh gosh, my hair looks so weird here XDDD I'm thinking of cutting it shorter soon if I dare :DD
 A Light color on the inner side of the eye makes your eyes appear brighter and less lazier. Some people use  white color but I use pink 'cuz I'm dark toned so I don't like using white on my face XD
 Feel like a sir ;)

I'm pretty satisfied with myself atm. I've lost 3,5kg and my skin is smoother than ever before!! I don't have any huge-ass pimples anymore :DDD Yeeeeeyyyyy I'm so happy ^^

All I desire right now is a job and some free time from my family :D Don't get me wrong, I don't have any family issues, I've been with them waaaaaaaayyyyy too much and I wanna go out and party sometimes XD
But soon I'll get to go all out and party all night long! >:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment