Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7.10. - 9.10.2011 [PHOTO HEAVY!!!] xD

Heyyyy Everyone!!<3

I just had the most epic weekend of all and I hate going back to normal life -__-'
I had so much fun in Jeppis!!!!!<3 I Met many lovely people there and I can't wait to go back there again :'D

So I'mma post A LOT OF PICTURES!! Lol Warned ya, be ready to roll the page down >:D


At school before going to the train station :D


Random camwhore moment in the train xDD Lol I sat like 4 hours in one place, couldn't feel my ass anymore :D

"be ready! I'm taking a picture!!" "wait wait wait!!"

"Aaaaaand POSE!" ;)

Awesome people everr :D Leila, Nina, Tony, Funi, Vikke and his girlfriend Emelie ^^

Hihihih Had so much fun with Funi<3 Go check out her blog! Click HERE!

Hihihih Tony and Thai<3 

THREESOME!!!! O_O


<3


Thai's Hairband when he's playing floorball ;)

I found a man who can cook for me<3 So happy ^^


"I'm a slaaaaaaave for youuuu" >:D I'm a Britney fan 4ever xD 

And Vóila! :D

Chi , Funi and Tony came over and then we were about to head out to a party :D

Hihihi Cuties<3
No, we're not drunk.... :D

Naaaaaw! Chi is such a cute girl^^ I feel like she's my little sister :D Go check out her blog YO! CLick HERE!
Too bad we didn't have much time to hang out more :( I miss ya and see ya soon!!!<3<3<3 btw, loving her dreamy eyes here ;)

I also met my childhood friend Ducciiiiiiii! :D I haven't seen him in like 7 years(?) HE's changed so much! xD


Funi's such a cutie! xD I love this pic so much<3 so EPIC! >:D



whattaphó is wrong with MAH FACE!? xDDD hahahah HEYYY! I kinda look like a monkey here xD how cool :D

This is Thai's sweater, I luv it so much :3

Off to see my Bf's floorball match YO! ;D

Vikkeee! :D MVP of Jeppis floorball team! B) He's so good! Hehehe Ilmaveivi-Vikke ^^ 

How cute is this? Übersöt<3


"That's my man playing out there!!!" xD

JEPPIS WON 3-10!!!!!!!! >:D




I Love it how I can be a complete retard with him<3 ^^

I Had to leave... I'M SAD :<
I Miss You So Much<3 :'(

Thai bought me JÖRSKI!!! JEPPIS HAS THE BEST KEBAB EVERRR!!! 

Back at Riihimäki and feeling like shit..

I miss everyone so much and thank you for hanging out with me that weekend, I had so much fun! Hopefully We'll see each other soon ^^
Luv you all and see ya soon!<3

Riceball's OUT! peace B) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. AMAGAAD I MISS U LENITA! <3 HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH U! HOPE ILL SEE U SOON! <3<3 ^____^ and those pix that u took of us @da random party.. i dont even remember when u took them troi oi ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Miss Ya Too!<3 Hihihih Yeah hopefully we'll meet soon ^^ luv ya<3
    HAHAHAHHA! LOL I CAN'T REMEMBER THOSE PICS EITHER! xDDDD luc do khung het roi :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH JOO TOSI KHUNG! Huhhu 8DDD Luv u too bäjb <3

    ReplyDelete