Thursday, October 20, 2011

15 Day Photo Challenge!

Heyy guys!!

It's Only one day left until my fall holiday So I thought about doing something fun here :D 

I want you guys to get to know me better through pictures xDDD Hahaha believe me it's gonna be fun and I recommend for every one of you out there to try this out! It's called.....

15 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE!!!!!!! >:D


15 Day photo challenge is easy and fun! All you need to do is upload photos every next 15 days and every photo per day has a theme :D
The themes are the following here:

Day 1: A picture of you and your best friends

Day 2: A picture of something u wanna do when your older

Day 3: A picture of our favorite singer
...
Day 4: A picture of your animals

Day 5: A picture of your favorite movie

Day 6: A picture with you and your family

Day 7: A picture of you favorite food

Day 8: A picture of who you have known the longest

Day 8: A picture of somebody you miss

Day 9: A picture of a phone you want

Day 10: A picture that makes you laugh

Day 11: A picture of your favorite store to shop at

Day 12: A picture of your favorite picture

Day 13: A picture of your favorite book

Day 14: A picture of who you would want to be for a day

Day 15: A picture of you
Yo! I'm all PINK today! :D
 "Can I do this challenge??"
"HELL YEA~! >;)"
My big sis bought me this Super cool necklace 4 me and I'm lovong it!
It has handcuffs, a key and a lock ;)

Easy aight? ;)
It's gonna be fun! Try it out! :D 
I CHALLENGE YOU THERE SITTING BEHIND THE SCREEN!!!!! >:D

Hahahah! Okey that's it folks! Peaceeeee IN!!! xDDD xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment