Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chinese Cranberries + My cute Niece ^^

My sister & I had a lot of free time today So we decided to do my nails :D
I did the base and she drew on it. I call my nails Chinese Cranberries 'cause they look kinda chinese and.... cranberries, LOL! xDDD


And like I said, I have a really cute niece!<3 Her name is Nicy (it's pronounced like Nicky) and she was born 1. january, 2011! How awesome is that!?? :D
Just look at her, she's so adorable!!<3

Cutest baby in the whole world<3

I'm not really sleeping here, I just closed my eyes ^^ She's so small! :)

Okay, Tomorrow is friday and I'm heading to Helsinki, Finland's capital city to look for a summer job :D I'm really excited 'cause my friend and I might be able to spend the whole summer without our parents and live together! It's gonna be the best summer ever! .....If we get the job :-D

OH! You guys should check out my big sister's blog by clicking Here . It's kinda boring though xDD
Okay, I'mma go get some rest now, Buh BYEEEEE!!<3 

2 comments:

  1. I love those nails *W* And I LOVE that baby!!! AND I checked out u'r sister's blog x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like them both too <3
    Yeah, I know. You became her reader, that's really nice ;))

    ReplyDelete