Saturday, July 2, 2011

People in my Life

Heeeeyyyy all!!!<3

Just wanted to make a really random post about people in my life right now :D
I just loooooooooove my family, friends and meeting new people! I'm a bit obsessed with people, I can't be by myself, I get scared easily xDD

Yaaaaayyyy!! Good news! Banana is back from UAE! Bad news! Katy left to USA! :'( They both have a boobiecensor! hahahahahhahah...... why I don't have one? =_=?

Finally our family is complete again<3 Everyone's been so busy and stuff so we haven't had time to be together for a long time >.< My friends are so important to me and I luv them very much ^^
This little monkey here is Trinh :) She's an awesome girl who's like a little sister to me and now she's going to come and live with my family for two weeks! It's gonna be hella fun! :D I like this pic so much xD

I Miss my Bro A LOT!!! :''< He went back to Thailand already and I've been missing him for a couple days now. Whenever I go out to have fun I wanna invite him but then I realise that he's on the other side of the world, DAAAAAMN!!!! >.< Hahhahaha STORY TIME >:D
We are a happy family!

Then we get separated :'(

And then We'll get back together once again! I hope I'll see him again someday! I hope his girlfriend won't see this and misunderstand, We're just good friends! :D

Check out how fun this is! Go to gickr.com and make one! :D
Hey Guys! I'm going to participate for a contest(hihihihihihi I'm not revealing it yet :P) and I hope that you guys will support me in it! I'll tell about it more in the next post! See ya then!

Riceball's OUT! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment